Our world today feels smaller than ever, largely due to advancements in communication and technology, making plenty of business owners wonder: Should I expand my services abroad? My guest today is Hans Peter Bech, author of the bestselling book Building Successful Partner Channels and managing partner of TBK Consult, a company that helps IT groups break into foreign markets.We discuss the intense planning and logistics behind expanding a business, how culture impacts sales, and Hans Peter Bech’s suggestions for anyone considering making the jump into a foreign market.
The Intense Planning and Logistics behind Expanding a Business
00:00 / 00:00
- Who is Hans Peter Bech?
- Why you should take your company global
- Partner channels and foreign markets
- Challenges to expansion for IT companies
- How doing business differs from country to country
- Why planning is essential to expanding your business
- Hans Peter Bech’s top tips for going global
- Predictable Prospecting by Marylou Tyler
- Business Model Generation: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers, and Challengers by Alexander Osterwalder
- Connect with Hans Peter Bech on Linkedin, on the TBK Consult website, or by following him on Twitter